Greetings from Greece and clubford Hellas!

Category for foreign users and questions regarding Ford cars or just for chat with "Club FORD Bulgaria" Fans
English/German/Russian...
Потребителски аватар
alfa3delta
потребител
потребител
Регистриран: 10 фев 2012, 12:18
Модел на автомобила: Mondeo 2.0 Ghia mk4 (5d)
Citroen C3 1.6 exclusive
Контакти:

Greetings from Greece and clubford Hellas!

Мнение от alfa3delta » 18 юни 2012, 19:03

Hello everybody,

it's been a long time I've registered to your forum, but due to language understanding difficulties I hesitated to post.
But I thing that common love for our clubs and Ford cars is stronger. So it has come for me the time to post mine and the whole clubford Hellas member's greetings to all of you Bulgarian friends!

My name is Thanos (Танос) and I live in Athens. I am an owner of a Ford Mondeo and a member of clubford Hellas. I hope to get know each other better, through this friendly thread for international members you have.

We've already been informed about your annual clubford Bulgaria meeting, thanks to Dani, who announced the event to our forum which I translated it into Greek. Great event indeed and all of us in Greece wish economical situation would be better so as it would be easier to participate. Unfortunately it's rather impossible for anyone of us to visit your country this year. But we'll keep in touch from now on, hoping on a tightened relationship of our clubs, clubford Bulgaria and clubford Hellas.

I'm happy I became a member of clubford Bulgaria and I'll be glad to get knowing you better. *00130*
ИзображениеИзображение

Потребителски аватар
Dani_Barabani
потребител
потребител
Регистриран: 15 яну 2009, 17:47
Модел на автомобила: Ford Fusion 1.4 TDCi, 2010 юни

Re: Greetings from Greece and clubford Hellas!

Мнение от Dani_Barabani » 18 юни 2012, 21:26

Welcome to clubford.org, Thano :)

We shall stay i n touch indeed and one day meet either in Greece or in Bulgaria.
Keep fingers crossed you get out of the crises soon.

This is nice to have friends from the neighboring countries like Greece and Romania for now. As some one in your forum said, who knows one day we might be able to organise Balkan/East European even for all Ford Fans :)

Feel free to ask if you need any assistance.
Once again - *00125*
Изображение
Изображение Изображение

Потребителски аватар
alfa3delta
потребител
потребител
Citroen C3 1.6 exclusive
Контакти:

Мнение от alfa3delta » 19 юни 2012, 10:58

Thank you for your welcoming Dani!

A Balkan clubford meeting is our dream and if we all work together to that aim, I think that might become true one day. _friends_
ИзображениеИзображение

Потребителски аватар
madboy
Администратор
Администратор
Регистриран: 20 юли 2005, 09:59
Модел на автомобила: ex. Fiesta 1.1`86
Ford Ka I coupe
Ford Focus 2.0 mk1
You'll Never Walk Alone!
„Душевно болен, но духовно богат!“ "Морално дезоориентиран."
Контакти:

Мнение от madboy » 20 юни 2012, 17:32

Hi Thanos, I am sure, that we are going to meet on Balkan Ford event!
Soon!
Изображение
Изображение Фен на служителите на OMV "Белозем"
Мръсните усти на завистниците са като кофи за боклук - вонящи и винаги отворени.
Парите свършват, глупостите не.

Потребителски аватар
alfa3delta
потребител
потребител
Citroen C3 1.6 exclusive
Контакти:

Мнение от alfa3delta » 18 апр 2013, 20:43

Dear friends of clubford Bulgaria,

it's been a long time since I had the honor to be member and post here, in your hospitable forum and your friendly party!
As you may all know very well, our country, as well as most of European countries including yours, it's been through economical difficulties. This affected our way of life and of course our forum too. Although, clubford Hellas and our love and passion for Ford vehicles is much more stronger than any barrier! Our willing to go on existing and improving is powerful! Despite crises, we did not only manage to keep alive our forum, but also to update and renovate it. You are welcome to visit it at http://www.clubford.gr, we'll be happy to hear from you, at our special area for international friends, such as you of clubford Bulgaria!!!

http://vimeo.com/64022627

Unfortunately economical crises delayed our plans for a face to face meeting with you and Romanian friends, at one of your anniversaries at the end of the summer. Still, we are well informed for your meetings, thanks to Dani, who's kind enough to bother posting in our forum, inviting us to meet you and giving every needed details. We are hoping and still planing to participate in one of your next annual meetings, as soon as possible. Though it's well understood, it's beyond our control, we are not giving up and we'll fight it to the end!!! Our common love for Ford cars, unite us!!! _friends_

My best regards
Thanos
ИзображениеИзображение

Потребителски аватар
Dani_Barabani
потребител
потребител
Регистриран: 15 яну 2009, 17:47
Модел на автомобила: Ford Fusion 1.4 TDCi, 2010 юни

Мнение от Dani_Barabani » 19 апр 2013, 13:08

Thank you for your post, Thano! And "Welcome back" to the Greek forum. _friends_

You may find the information about 11th National Club Ford Bulgaria Meeting here and are more than welcome to join us if you can.

We wish Club Ford Hellas most of all success and prosperity, to the people we wish health and strength, and to your country we wish coping successfully with the economical situation.

Regards,
Dani
Изображение
Изображение Изображение

Потребителски аватар
alfa3delta
потребител
потребител
Citroen C3 1.6 exclusive
Контакти:

Мнение от alfa3delta » 20 апр 2013, 11:50

Thank you for your good and encouraging words Dani! It's nice to have friends supporting your efforts! _friends_

I read about your annual meeting and your are always welcome to make a new thread at clubford.gr, announcing it and informing all clubford Hellas members! ;):
ИзображениеИзображение

Отговори

Върни се в “International Forum”